Мої Фото | This Blog in English | Мої Друзі | Мої Подорожі

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 13 – Noosa

On August 18th we traveled 450km to see the Sunshine Coast – biggest recreational spot for locals. We hoped to surf, but this dream never happened – the ocean was flat that day and we ended up having a bit of sun on the beach, a bit of swim and a bit of hike to the cliff.

Noosa was a nice place with all the touristic conveniences, but without overselling touristic culture. I hoped to fix my farmer’s tan, but I think it got only worth after a day of driving and hiking in the t-shirt J

In the evening we arrived to Brisbane and stopped at Andriy’s old friend Aaron. Was cool to see them catching up and discussing all the old friends from New Zealand times. I should visit my old friends more often as well J And just realized that almost no one visited me in Ireland within these four years L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home